More than what it takes to achieve your goals
We have a long, successful track record in building, modifying and repairing dry kilns for the lumber industry. We’ve worked for some of the nation’s biggest forest products companies including Weyerhaeuser, Hampton Forest Products, Georgia Pacific, High Cascade, and many other lumber mills in the region. But more recently, we’ve seized the opportunity to serve a broader range of industries with our skills and service in custom metal fabrication.
In 2015, we expanded our capabilities starting with our facility, to 20,000 square feet and upgraded our fabrication equipment to better serve our clients’ needs. And, our growing 15-man team is comprised of very knowledgeable welders and fabricators. All of this means that CE Metal Fabrication is more than prepared to handle every phase of your projects, from the design and purchase of materials to fabrication and (in many cases) installation of completed components or assemblies. We provide custom metal fabrication in Vancouver WA and surrounding areas.
Items We Fabricate
- Commercial: Sinks, cabinets, metal shelving, conveyor systems, guardrails, bike racks, ornate staircases, deck railings, outdoor weather structures, awnings
- Industrial: Industrial machinery, equipment components, lumber dry kilns, platforms, guards, covers
- Decorative: Staircase handrails and hand rail systems, circular staircases, gates, furniture, fixtures
- Structural: Pedestrian bridges, I-beams, structural beams and retainers, metal building structures
Metal Materials We Use
- Sheet Metal
- Structural Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
Machines & Capacity
- Rolling: Plate Roll up to ¼ inch thickness with 60-inch width, and up to 1 inch thick with less width.
- Shearing: Shear ¼ inch steel up to 12 foot long, and up to 3/16 inch stainless steel.
- Cutting: CNC Plasma table.
- Pressing: 200 ton press break for forming sheet metal into various shapes.
- Bending: Bend piping and other metals materials into desired angle or curvature.
- Welding: AWS (American Welding Society) & WABO (Washington Association of Building Officials) certified welders
We’re prepared to collaborate with architects and building contractors to conceptualize and create integral components of your facilities and operating systems. We also have relationships with quality powder coating professionals for projects that demand a special finishing touch.